Thursday, October 2, 2008

Opportunities

1.) Your a new coach and you would like to get a road bike for biking season; however your funds are running low. Solution: Start referring customers to IF and take out the demo bikes with customers and get them dialed up onto a bike. For every bike and apparel you sell, you will receive approx 7% John Henry dollars.

My experience: Last year I wanted new biking gear for my road bike. Over the course of my training for STP 90 days I sold eight bikes and had earned over $600 at J.H. All my gear for STP was free, including a nice helmet.

2.) You are in need of a new pair of shoes but you keep on putting it off as you have tons of other expenses at the moment. Solution: Refer customers and educate them on proper footwear. Let them know about North Shore Athletics and you FYI you can even purchase shoes online for customers. If you refer customers you’ll get great deals.

My experience: I have purchased three shoes at NSA over the past 2 years and since I have referred many customers over this time frame, the shoes I have purchased were pretty much at cost.

3.) The weather is getting wet outside and you need to hold yourself accountable to get your spinning in over the winter months. Solution: Be the coach who makes an A-Z for a spinning class on Sunday’s. Pass on the message to customers and all staff. Once you get the ok, then you are ready for getting a great workout in on Sunday as well extra cash in your pockets. My experience: Last years spin classes were put on by Richard. He had an above average turnout and customers loved it. He also made some extra money.

4.) Your knees are sore and your body is in need of a good tune up. Solution: Take a look at the benefit package we are provided with at IF. Once you have been employed at Innovative Fitness for 3 months and you have completed your probation period, then your benefits kick in. My experience: Last year I used $500 massage, $500 chiropractor, $500 physiotherapy, $300 acupuncture and was reimbursed 100%. There are many more things we are covered for get your copy of your benefit package.

5.) You are dreaming of doing the Grand Canyon in 2009; however you are debating about going since you do not want to pay the price. Solution: Start talking about this destination and hype it up. Remember if you sign up 10 customers for any destination, you go for FREE. My experience: Josh signed up 10 people for the Moab trip in October and is going for free.

No comments: