Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My Day: Why I Love My Job

5am - 10am

  • Opened the Facility
  • Trained 4hrs
  • Raised more money for my goal + 2 contacts
  • Integrated new staff member

11am

  • Had lunch
  • Trainer shows up late to work and quits because of a lack of money
  • Do paperwork and start to conduction "exit interview" (why is he leaving)
  • Learned a great lesson from a vet leader in "how to ask the right questions"

12pm

  • Walk ex-trainer out
  • Shake hands with my 12pm consultation
  • have a great consultation with a RAVING Fan from the post-partum seminar
  • Signed her up for monthly package (she left with her baby boy just stoked)

1pm - 3pm

  • trained an hour
  • had a great staff meeting with a great company that will help our customers

4pm - 530pm

  • 1-on-1 with a VERY inspired teammate due to a group effort
  • Spent the time with him to help his future (amazing feeling)
  • His eyes are opening...

6pm - 645pm

  • Find out about an amazing "push forward" for our company
  • Creating MORE opportunities for our people!! Amazing

645pm - 830pm

  • Grocery shopping (right on budget $100)
  • Made dinner and ate/chatted with my girlfriend
  • Found out she has a GREAT new job opportunity

830pm - 930pm

  • Sat down to share with all of you
  • and let you know how much I grew as a person today
  • and how thankful I am I put myself in this challenging and very rewarding position in life
  • Thanks to all of you for being a part of it

What did you do/learn today?

No comments: