Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Inevitable



Impossible to avoid or to prevent from happening


Line ups, we are certain to experience our fair share. Was recently waiting for 90min for a referral…yikes! Good thing I had my day timer and black berry. We will constantly experience line ups of life…


To bring this back to us, in our profession we will inevitably be given resistance from a customer or just plainly hear, ‘no, I don’t want to do that’


I don’t profile
I don’t go outside
I don’t do group work
I don’t do events


We can’t back down and be submissive in this situation. Post up and stop this action in its tracks. Period.


The root reaction should always be the same. Why don’t you xx? Uncover all the excuses and label them accordingly. Be confident and educate using explanations of our systems as your guide, the what/why/how principals and the challenge/adversity/victory model. Always relate everything back to the benefits.


The x-factor would be our own confidence.


We can’t expect to challenge/understand someone until will first challenge/understand ourselves…

No comments: