Monday, March 23, 2009

Nutrition Challenge


Today, The Nutrition Challenge started in West Vancouver. We have a total of 64 participants taking part, who are ready to take in the challenge to eat healthy for 31days. I believe this challenge has had such a big following because it is doable. The point of the challenge is to not cut off all bad food and drinkS because I believe everyone has different realities and in the end it is their choice. I want people to consciously eat right for a month and cut down on the bad eating habits. It takes 21 days to change a habit, so I hope we can accomplish that with this challenge.

My main personal goal is for the challengers to learn about nutrition through educational emails, holding them accountable for sending in their food logs everyday and to get them outside doing destinations.


Stay tuned for updates from the West Vancouver Nutrition Challenge!

No comments: